Do you have a healthy and active workforce?
Taking action to prevent ill-health, promote fitness and well-being across the whole spectrum of staff can make good business sense for employers.
A healthier workforce, whatever their age range, can bring benefits to an organisation including:
* improved performance and productivity
* reduced absenteeism and staff turnover
* improved morale and positive team building
Regular exercise will improve your employees’ physical and mental health and wellbeing, helping to improve their work-life balance and reduce stress.
ACL can help you build and energise a healthy workforce by:
- improving Awareness of the benefits of a healthy lifestyle
- building a Commitment to change, and turning "should do" into "must do."
- developing Lifestyle skills to keep people active and to improve their personal health and wellbeing
If you are a registered business or charity with 6 or more employees it’s easy to set up a corporate membership with Anglia Community Leisure.
There are no complicated or restrictive contracts.
Simply choose from the options below:
- Employees benefit from a special corporate discount up to 15% off the full rate.
There are 3 options. The company can either pay:
* the employees’ membership in full.
* part of the membership.
* all of the membership but they deduct a monthly sum from the employee's pay.
To energise your business by introducing a corporate health scheme for your employees
contact our Health & Fitness Manager on: 01638 782 500.