Anglia Community Leisure (ACL)'s Pricing Policy takes account of the personal circumstances of the individual and we offer a range of discounts through our FREE Active Leisure Card scheme at our leisure facilities in Brandon, Mildenhall and Newmarket
The main features of our Pricing Policy are that it offers:
- The same Pricing structure at all our leisure centres and pools.
- Three Pricing levels:
- Full Price: Level 1
- Discount: Level 2,
(Locally agreed target groups including the over 60yrs, under 16yrs, full time students and disabled)
- Concession: Level 3,
(For people in receipt of a means tested benefit)
- Four Membership categories Premier, Play, Swim and Club Active
(We offer a Level 3 discount for those Under 20 yrs and FT Students when paying by Direct Debit or Annual fee)
We believe it is important to provide a Pay & Play option along with our Membership packages and seek to deliver the same level of service to all our customers regardless of how they choose to pay.
Our objective is to provide a great leisure experience and excellent value for money to our users.
If we get these simple things right then our customers will stay with us for longer and will promote our centres for us.
We give discounts to people based on their individual status or ability to pay.
To be eligible you will need to provide Proof of Entitlement (see the following list) and where appropriate, renew this on a regular basis to allow us to update our records and ensure that you continue to get your discount.
Proof of Entitlement (shown in brackets):
Must be renewed every six months at any of our leisure centres or pools except Job Seekers Contributory which must be renewed each month.
Please note that the list below is subject to change as state benefits are reviewed.
- A child under 16 (signature of Parent/Guardian)
- An Adult over 60
- A Full time student/attending E2E scheme (letter from College confirming enrolment)
- Job Seekers Contributory (current letter from Social Security Agency)
- Incapacity benefit, Invalid Carers Allowance, Disability Living Allowance, Severe Disablement & Attendants Allowance (current letter from Dept of Work & Pensions)
- Income Support (current letter Social Security Agency)
- Housing Benefit (current letter from FHDC)
- Council Tax Benefit (current letter from FHDC)
- Minimum Income Guarantee for Pensioners (current letter from Pension Service)
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance (current letter from Job Centre)
- Working Tax Credit including Health Exemption Charging Certificate (current exemption card/working tax credit letter)
- Under 20’s and FT Students when paying by Direct Debit or Annual fee (proof of age or letter from College confirming enrolment)
Annual Review of Prices:
Our prices are reviewed annually by ACL’s Trustee Board and are valid from the 1 April to 31 March of the following year.